Dual 12" Active Subwoofer
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt continuous Class D power module
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged birch plywood enclosure
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Threaded pole socket with speaker pole included
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector. In an installed application, multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
|Configuration||4th Order Bandpass|
2 x 12" cone transducers
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||48 Hz - 134 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||44 Hz - 148 Hz|
|Maximum SPL1||130 dB peak|
|Power Output2||1000 W continuous Class D (2x500 W)
2000 W peak
|Input Impedance (ohms)||XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced|
|Controls||Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP™), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal, Standby, Limit|
|Connectors||Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption
|100 VAC, 2.3 A
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material||Painted birch plywood|
|Finish||Black textured paint|
|Dimensions (HWD)||26" x 14" x 28.1" (including casters)
665 mm x 356 mm x 714 mm
|Weight (Net)||74 lb / 33.6 kg|
|Available Accessories||KSub COVER|
2 Independent of limiters and driver protection circuits.
All Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
|K Series Amplifier Modules|