If you need to return a unit for service, please follow the guidelines below. These guidelines apply only to QSC products within the United States. For servicing QSC products located outside the United States, please contact your local dealer or the QSC Export Distributor in your region.
1. Get Your Unit's Serial Number—Have the serial number ready when you call us. This is typically a nine-digit number located on the back of the chassis.
2. Request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) - You can request an RMA 24 hours a day using our Online Request Form. We will need your name, company name (if applicable), street address, email address and phone number in order to issue an RMA.
Click here for the Online RMA Form
CALL: If you do not have access to the web, you can call QSC at 1-800-772-2834. A QSC representative will give you an RMA number for your reference. Keep a record of this RMA number, in case you ever need to contact us regarding the repair. We will need your name, company name (if applicable), address, and phone number in order to issue an RMA.
3. Package Your Unit Well—Package your QSC product with adequate protection for shipping. This requires a suitable carton with packing materials that is sturdy enough to withstand shock or puncture. If you need one, request it from QSC when you call for the RMA. We will send it free of charge. A box filled with newspaper or other loose packaging will not protect your unit adequately.
Do not send any accessories, power cords, cables or manuals. Only send us the product requiring service.
4. Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package in permanent marker.
5. Enclose a Note with your Unit—Please include your name, address and telephone number in the correspondence that accompanies the unit being returned, along with a description of the problem. This will help ensure that the problem gets addressed promptly and your unit gets returned to you without delay.
6. Ship the Unit to QSC—When returning a unit to QSC, be sure to keep the product's shipping records for tracking purposes. Please use this shipping address:
QSC Audio Products, LLC
1675 MacArthur Boulevard
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
RMA#: [Your RMA number]
7. Then It's Our Turn—We know you rely on QSC equipment for your professional duties and reputation, so we make every effort to service it right and without unnecessary delay. For non-warranty repairs, we'll contact you for payment—we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as COD—and ship the unit back to you.
$3.00 Per Day Storage Fee for Non-Payment on Repaired Products:Beginning on the 10th day after QSC has notified the customer of a completed repair, a $3.00 per day storage fee will be added to the repair bill for any product of which QSC has not received valid payment information.